Offerings & Services
From access to The Dalles Fitness & Court Club, discounted breakfast at our own Cousins’ Restaurant, and complimentary cookies and coffee in our lobby 24/7, Cousins Country Inn offers an array of service amenities. We hope they add to your enjoyment during your stay.
Drop by the Front Desk for your cookie fix – baked fresh daily.
Cousins Country Inn wishes to accommodate the needs of all our guests. The information below addresses features of the property, building, and rooms that are available for our guests with special needs. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to call the Front Desk.
- Wheel Chair Access: Our wheelchair ramp locations are identified on our property map available at the Front Desk and in the “During Your Stay” section of this guide.
- Closed-Caption Televisions: All televisions come with this option. The easiest way to enable this is to call on a staff member by dialing “0”.
- TTY and Telephone: There is a portable TTY on property. Please contact the Front Desk for assistance.
- Accessible Parking: Our parking lot has six handicap parking spaces. A handicap-parking permit is required to use this space.
- Shower Chairs & Bathroom Bars: Stability bars and shower chairs are available in select rooms indicated on our property map.
Faxes & Copies
Faxes can be sent and received for our guests, for only $1.00 per page. The fax # is 541-298-6411 and is located at the Front Desk. Please make sure your name and room number is referenced on any incoming faxes in order for us to inform you. Copies are gladly made for you as well at the Front Desk for only $.25 per page. We can do double sided and color copies for only $.50 per page.
A Cousins Country Inn gift certificate is perfect for so many varied gift-giving occasions and can be purchased at the Front Desk. You will make someone very happy!
Packages & Special Treats
Our Guest Services Department has an in-depth selection of special occasion packages, champagne, and wines to embellish your visit and set a celebratory mood. You can order these items ahead of time, or have a staff member bring it to you right away! Call the Front Desk (dial “0”) for further information and prices.
The Front Desk has new toothbrushes with toothpaste in case you forgot to bring yours! The Front Desk also has shower caps, razors, soap, shampoo, lotion, and of course, extra coffee.