Travel Watch – Hospitality and Health Update
The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community is our highest priority.
We will keep you updated with our efforts to ensure a safe and healthy experience as this recovery evolves. Our promise of a great escape remains – thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home.
Masks: Masks and face coverings are no longer required. In concurrence with CDC guidance, we encourage all unvaccinated persons to continue wearing masks or face coverings in public areas, and guests or staff who are more comfortable wearing them to continue to do so. Masks will remain available for our guests and staff to use.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have increased our efforts to further address public safety concerns. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Robust sanitation protocols, with department specific procedures for all guest rooms, public spaces, and employee areas
- Ensure proper employee handwashing and hygiene
- Comprehensive safety training for employees with frequent guest contact
- CDC approved sanitizers applied in every guest room and public area, with special attention to high touch items
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas
- Development of Sanitation Officer to ensure best practices and adaptability with evolving guidelines
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby and public areas, and masks are available for guests upon request
Some of our traditional amenities are modified or suspended during this time.
- Cousins’ Restaurant and Saloon is open daily for dine-in and take-out, from 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Sanitation guidelines are in place
- Our hot tub is open.
- Our Pool is closed for the season.
- Routine stay over service is currently suspended, light service and any needed supplies are available upon request.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
- Housekeeping Service: Routine stay over service is currently suspended, light service and any needed supplies are available upon request. Please contact our front desk for service requests. We ask that the room be vacated, or only one person remain in the room in order to maintain the recommended 6 feet of physical distance.
- Maintenance Assistance: Staff is available for maintenance assistance and we ask that you exit the room during while the issue is being addressed.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Community: Many of the services and businesses in our community have been affected by the pandemic, or the reopening restrictions. Our team is happy to assist with up to date information on restaurants and attractions during your stay.
- Check-out: A contactless check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- If you or any member of your party are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly with timely training and adjustment as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your wellbeing, and that of our employees and community, the highest priority – along with the promise of a great escape.